The ND50 OD0.15/T71% absorptive neutral density filter is an optical component commonly used to reduce light intensity without altering the spectral distribution of the light.
The filter has an optical density (OD) of 0.15, which means that it attenuates the light intensity by a factor of 10^(0.15) or approximately 0.70 times. The filter has a transmission value (T) of 71%, which means that it allows 71% of the incident light to pass through while absorbing the remaining 29%. The filter is made from high-quality optical glass, ensuring excellent optical performance and durability. It is commonly used in applications such as photography, spectroscopy, and microscopy, where precise light control is required. The ND50 OD0.15/T71% filter is a versatile and essential component in any optical system that requires precise light attenuation.
View all our Absorptive Neutral Density filters products.