Assembly of optical components and materials
UQG Optics offers an assembly service on all optical components we supply as well as on customer-supplied materials and components. We can supply the complete product, source on your behalf or set up a supply chain with your supplier. Prototype and one-off projects are undertaken as well as batch and low volume production runs. Most assembly work production is bench-based and ranges from simple labelling/identification of products to complex bonding of several glass components. Our clean room is filtered and equipped with lamiflow booths, from which we can also supply dust-free packaged components.
Typical optical component assembly work includes:
- Bonding glasses & filters into wheels
- Laminating glasses & filters
- Product labelling & identification
- Gluing glass to glass components
- Mounting in screw mounts and holders
- Gluing glass to metal assemblies
- Press fitting glass lenses into housings.
Industries supplied include:
Instrumentation, Scientific, Medical, Electronic, Photographic, Imaging and Laser.
To outsource your optical component assembly, contact our sales team who will advise you on your next move.