UQG Optics offers precision dicing services on customer-supplied materials, substrates and components. Our cutting technology incorporates vision alignment systems and high-resolution closed loop linear positioning encoders.
We can cut to high tolerances and offer an express service to the micro electronics and optical industry. Our equipment includes a Loadpoint NanoAce 3300 and a MicroAce machine. One off R&D jobs are undertaken to volume production.
- Saws are fully CNC programmable
- Full cut through, scribed, bevelled and trenching, edges polished
- Thicknesses cut from 100 microns to 6mm
- Dicing tolerance to 10 microns
- Material/component size up to 300mm dia – 200mm square
- Kerf/blade material loss: 100-300 microns
Materials & Components:
- Coated filters
- Ceramics & alumina
- Fused silica & quartz
- Optical glasses
- Sodalime glass
- Front surface mirrors
- Glass substrates
- Colour glass filters
- Small diameter rods
- Optical components
Shipping & Packaging
Waffle packs & trays, Gel packs, On tape & ring, manual sorted and loaded, UV & non UV dicing tape.